Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Valentine's Day Finishes for 2021

 I'm glad that I finished this pillow and 2 minis prior to Valentine's Day this year. This kit actually was from last year at Sew Lux Fabric. It appears that they have the same kit available this year, only using different fabric.

Pillow Front and Minis

Pillow back and Minis

I quilted both the front and back of my pillow. I love them that way and will probably do most of my pillows like that from now on. There is a zipper inserted in the bottom, also.

I love these pillow kits that Chrissy at Sew Lux creates. I have made some from last year, but I have a few that are still sitting untouched in the packages. I will get to them eventually. I did join the Pillow Club at Sew Lux again this year because, well, I would miss out if I didn't join. 

This pillow and minis kit was on my January OMG at Elm Street Quilts . I did accomplish my goal - here is my Original OMG Post for January

I received this Valentine's pillow kit about a week ago and it will match my completed pillow once I get it done. I'll be all set for Valentine's Day 2022.  Yahoo!

Valentine's Pillow kit for 2021




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pillow and I really like your new quilt kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kirsten for stopping at my blog and for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. It is beautiful and just perfect for Vanentine's month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pillow and minis!!! Good timing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pillow, and what a great idea to quilt both sides. I am going to do that on my next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet way to decorate for Valentine's Day. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete