Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Trying to keep up with last year's projects...and a living orchid.

 I received this cute pillow and mini kit in January 2020 for Last year's pillow club from Sew Lux Fabric.  Well, as you can see, I am now starting it. So, I am making this my January 2021 goal. Woohoo! 

I signed up for another year of the pillow club at Sew Lux Fabric so probably (knowing me) I will be working on the kit from January 2021 in January of 2022.

Here is a photo of my orchid that bloomed again this year. I just love it! Plus, I've actually been able to let an orchid live for a year. I will make this my plant goal - to let this orchid live another year until 2022!

Linking my goal to Elm Street Quilts OMG for January 2021

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Orchid! Our kids went together and gifted my husband 5 orchids for Christmas. The plants are little, so will be years before they bloom. If you have any helpful hints on growing orchids, let me know!

    Cute pillow! Hope your plan goes well for 2012.

    ReplyDelete