Thursday, March 4, 2021

March mega-quilting project ahead

 I really hadn't even thought about a goal for March and it just dawned on me to figure something out. I have quite a few quilt tops, both small and large, that need quilted so I decided to pull out this one:

 


 


This is the completed Threadology Quilt top and back.

This has been completed since June of 2019. I think that is long enough to sit in my cedar chest. So this is my March goal - to have it quilted. I will wait to put the binding on for one of my camping trips. Sewing the binding to the back of the quilt gives me something to do before my husband wakes up in the morning. Camping season will be coming soon so I want to have some binding projects to work on. I have a few other ones already set aside, also. I am linking to Elm Street Quilts OMG for March 2021



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful quilt! I love this very much! Anyway, Broadway Fabrics provide another Quilt pattern which quality very awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete